- Parents can begin dropping off children at Hanover Gymnasium at 6:00 PM.
- This event is Halloween-themed, so Halloween costumes are encouraged, but not required.
- All volunteers running the event are PE or early childhood education majors with completed background checks. They all have experience leading games and physical activity. Some of them will be in costume!
- The Club's faculty advisor, Dr. Amelia Huelskamp, will be present at all times to supervise.
- We welcome all children ages 4-12 (must be potty trained).
- Children must wear running shoes.
- Snacks will be served (apples, oranges, Nutri-grain bars), but children should be fed dinner prior to drop-off.
- The event is free, but donations will be accepted. All donations will help PEH Club members travel to professional conferences to present research.
- Parents must complete an emergency contact form at the door at the time of drop-off, and must return to pick up children by 9:00 PM.
- RSVP to PEHClub@uncw.edu by Thursday, October 26th to save your spot!
Friday, March 17, 2017
Due to popular demand, the PEH Majors Club will host an extra Parents' Night Out this semester! The event is scheduled for Saturday, October 28th in Hanover Gymnasium, and it is Halloween-themed! Parents' Night Out gives faculty and staff at UNCW and New Hanover County Schools an opportunity to relax for an evening while kids enjoy a spooky night of Halloween-themed games and activities. Here's what you need to know...