- Parents can begin dropping off children at Hanover Gymnasium at 6:30 PM on the day of the event.
- This event is St. Patrick's Day themed, so wearing green is encouraged, but not required.
- All volunteers running the event are PE and health majors with completed background checks. They all have experience leading games and physical activity.
- The Club's faculty advisor, Dr. Amelia Huelskamp, will be present at all times to supervise.
- We welcome all children ages 4-12 (must be potty trained).
- Children must wear running shoes.
- Snacks will be served (bananas, oranges, Nutri-grain bars), but children should be fed dinner prior to drop-off.
- The event is free, but donations will be accepted. All donations will help PEH Club members travel to professional conferences to present research.
- Parents must complete an emergency contact form at the door at the time of drop-off, and must return to pick up children by 9:30 PM.
- RSVP to PEHClub@uncw.edu by Tuesday, March 13th, 2018 to save your spot!
Friday, March 17, 2017
Due to popular demand, the PEH Majors Club will host another Parents' Night Out during St. Patrick's Day Weekend! This semester's event is scheduled for Friday, March 16th, 2018 in Hanover Gymnasium, and it is St. Patty's Day themed! Parents' Night Out gives faculty and staff at UNCW and New Hanover County Schools an opportunity to relax for an evening while kids enjoy a night of games and activities. Here's what you need to know...