- Parents can begin dropping off children at Hanover Gymnasium at 5:30 PM.
- All volunteers running the event are PE majors with completed background checks and experience leading games and physical activity.
- The Club's faculty advisor, Dr. Amelia Huelskamp, will be present to assist and supervise.
- We welcome all children ages 4-12 (must be potty trained).
- Children must wear running shoes.
- Snacks will be served (apples, oranges, Nutri-grain bars), but children should be fed dinner prior to drop-off.
- The event is free, but donations will be accepted. All donations will help PEH Club members travel to professional conferences to present research.
- Parents must complete an emergency contact form at the door at the time of drop-off, and must return to pick up children by 9:00 PM.
- RSVP to PEHClub@uncw.edu by Thursday, April 20th to save your spot!
Friday, March 17, 2017
"Parents' Night Out" Gives UNCW Parents an Evening of Peace and Quiet While the Kids Have Fun on Campus
The PEH Majors Club will host their annual Parents' Night Out on Saturday, April 22nd in Hanover Gymnasium! This annual event gives faculty and staff at UNCW and New Hanover County Schools an opportunity to relax for an evening while kids enjoy a night of games, yoga, dance, and indoor soccer. Here's what you need to know...